スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

The Nightingale

"Will you come to the palace and sing for the king?" asked the servant.
"Of course," said the nightingale.
Today I read The Nightingale in Folk & Fairy Tale EASY READERS.
Once upon a time, there was a king who lived in a beautiful palace in China. In the forest behind the palace lived a nightingale. The nightingale sang so sweetly so the king wanted to hear him sing. The king make his servant bring back the nightingale. The king loved the nightingale's sing and he decided to buy the nightingale to hear the sing everyday. One day, a toy nightingale came from the king of Japan as a present. The king loved the toy nightingale and seemed to forget the real nightingale. So rial nightingale flew back to the forest. When the king was sick in bed, the rial nightingale flew to his window and sang a song. After that, the king was quickly healed! The rial nightingale decided to come to the king's window every night.
著者 :
Scholastic Teaching Resources
発売日 : 2006-03-01

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

This week

This week, I went to Fukuoka to see my friends and stay friend's house! We did takoyaki party. It's very excited😆 We spoke all night. Next day, we went shopping at Tenjin  and ate Carry Doria. Two days at Fukuoka made me so happy:)

Australian Adventure

"I have a plan," Floppy said to the dingos. "I think I can get rid of your fleas. Today I read Australian Adventure, a stage 7 book in Oxford Reading Tree. Biff's dog Floppy doesn't like take a bath. Suddenly, he has an adventure and the magic key takes him to Australia. He meets four dog. Men who lives there don't like dogs because dogs have fleas. Can Floppy solve their problem? Oxford Reading Tree: Level 7: More Stories B: Australian Adventure 著者 : Roderick Hunt Oxford University Press, USA 発売日 : 2011-01-01 ブクログでレビューを見る»

This Week

This week, I went to shopping and ate Korean food with my friend! I like Korean food so I was very happy😋 We go to Karakarasyokudou and ate samugyopusaru  and chijimi . I want everyone to go to eat Korean food.