スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Inspector Logan

     Today I will introduce "Inspector Logan", a level 1 book in CAMBRIDGE English Readers.
「Inspector Logan」の画像検索結果     Jenny Logan is a inspector in Edinburgh. Robert Kerr came to her office and asked about his wife. His wife didn't come home last night. So he wanted Logan to find where she is. But Logan thought that his wife wasn't child so Logan decided to put his wife's photo in next day's news paper. On Tuesday, a boy who saw Kerr's wife on Princes Street where is Edinburgh's big shopping street came Logan's office. He told her everything he saw. Later, Sergeant McCoist called her and tole that Kerr's wife was dead. Someone killed her. She found that Kerr's wife last call was to Andrew Buchan. She wanted to see him. First, She went to Kerr's house and told him that. He was very shocked. She asked about Andrew Buchan to Kerr. He knew who Andrew Buchan is, but he bon't know him very well. Next, Logan went to Buchan's house. He was a doctor and he was a Kerr's wife's lover. They loved each other but finished one weeks ago. Because Buchan want to live with her and told her to leave Robert Kerr, but she didn't do that. After Logan talked with Buchan, she thought and thought. Sergeant Grant who is an officer helping Logan thought that Buchan killed Kerr's wife. But she didn't think that...

     I was surprised at this book's ending. Please try it!

コメント

  1. I read this book too! It was so interesting but little sad and clucial.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This week

This week, I went to Fukuoka to see my friends and stay friend's house! We did takoyaki party. It's very excited😆 We spoke all night. Next day, we went shopping at Tenjin  and ate Carry Doria. Two days at Fukuoka made me so happy:)

Australian Adventure

"I have a plan," Floppy said to the dingos. "I think I can get rid of your fleas. Today I read Australian Adventure, a stage 7 book in Oxford Reading Tree. Biff's dog Floppy doesn't like take a bath. Suddenly, he has an adventure and the magic key takes him to Australia. He meets four dog. Men who lives there don't like dogs because dogs have fleas. Can Floppy solve their problem? Oxford Reading Tree: Level 7: More Stories B: Australian Adventure 著者 : Roderick Hunt Oxford University Press, USA 発売日 : 2011-01-01 ブクログでレビューを見る»

This Week

This week, I went to shopping and ate Korean food with my friend! I like Korean food so I was very happy😋 We go to Karakarasyokudou and ate samugyopusaru  and chijimi . I want everyone to go to eat Korean food.