スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Beauty and the Beast

'Yes, Beauty,' said the fairy. 'You understood that kindness is more important than a beautiful face. It is the most important thing of all.

I'll introduce 'Beauty and the Beast', today. It's very famous story as a Disney movie, but this book is a little bit different from what you know.

Once apon a time, there was a rich man who had a lot of ships and three daughters and three sons. His daughters were beautiful, but the youngest daughter was the most beautiful. She was called 'Beauty' and she was kind and clever. One day, all her father's ships were lost at sea by terrible storm and he has no money, suddenly. Therefore, the family had to move in country. The man feel sorry for his children, but Beauty tried hard to be happy. She did all houseworks every day. One day, her father asked her daughters what they want. Two older sisters wanted some new dresses, but Beauty answered 'I would like a rose.' He went to the sea to get some gold and silver, but he couldn't. He didn't have enough money to buy present for his daughters, so he bought two cheap bags. The he tried to buy a rose, but anyone sold it. On the way to home, he lost in the forest and found a strange house. He entered the house and slept after ate dinner alone. In the next morning, he found beautiful roses in the garden. He thought he gave it Beauty, so he picked the rose. Then, the angry beast was appeared with terrible noise. The Beast told him to take his daughter to this house. And the father went to home and told his children the terrible news. Then, Beauty would go the Beast's house....

Please read it if you are interested in the continuation!!!



コメント

  1. I watched an original movie, "Beauty and the Beast" last week, but this book is a little different from the movie. I'm interested in a different story, so I want to try to read someday.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This week

This week, I went to Fukuoka to see my friends and stay friend's house! We did takoyaki party. It's very excited😆 We spoke all night. Next day, we went shopping at Tenjin  and ate Carry Doria. Two days at Fukuoka made me so happy:)

Australian Adventure

"I have a plan," Floppy said to the dingos. "I think I can get rid of your fleas. Today I read Australian Adventure, a stage 7 book in Oxford Reading Tree. Biff's dog Floppy doesn't like take a bath. Suddenly, he has an adventure and the magic key takes him to Australia. He meets four dog. Men who lives there don't like dogs because dogs have fleas. Can Floppy solve their problem? Oxford Reading Tree: Level 7: More Stories B: Australian Adventure 著者 : Roderick Hunt Oxford University Press, USA 発売日 : 2011-01-01 ブクログでレビューを見る»

This Week

This week, I went to shopping and ate Korean food with my friend! I like Korean food so I was very happy😋 We go to Karakarasyokudou and ate samugyopusaru  and chijimi . I want everyone to go to eat Korean food.