スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Rich Man Poor Man

'What is an Identity Card?' I asked. 'I can't give you any money for this money order. First I must see your Identity Card. Your Identity Card gives your name and your address. Your Identity Card describes you. There is a photpgraph of you in your Identity Card. I don't know you. Who are you?' The official was a little angry.

     One day, an old and poor man, Adam recieved a letter from his son, Saul. He and his wife called the school teacher to read it because they couldn't read or write. Then, the teacher opened and found a money order. It's one hundred pounds! Adam and his wife didn't berieve at first, but the villege people said them 'Adam, you are a rich man.' and they advised to take the money order to the Post Office in Darpur. In the next morning, Adam went to Darpur. It took a lot of time and finally he arrived at the Post office and waited his turn. His turn came and he gave a official his money order to change it one hundred pounds. Then, the official asked him to show his Identity Card, but Adam didn't know and have Identity Card. So he didn't get money at Post Office and had to go the Ministry of the Interior to have his Identity Card. In the Ministry of the Interior, he didn't get it because it needed three photographs of hisself, so the official asked his to come back the next day with his photpgraphs. After that, he visit one phptographer and pay two pounds for three photographs, but the photpgrapher told to come back the next morning to take them because they took 24 hours to complete. He had no choice but to go his village. He was very very tired, so woke up late next morning, but he went to Darpur again. However, something unhappy for him happened after this.
     I felt sad after reading this book and I wanted him to have more salvation...

コメント

  1. I understood the importance of identity card greatly when I become a college student. This book teaches us hardship of the life, I think.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This week

This week, I went to Fukuoka to see my friends and stay friend's house! We did takoyaki party. It's very excited😆 We spoke all night. Next day, we went shopping at Tenjin  and ate Carry Doria. Two days at Fukuoka made me so happy:)

Australian Adventure

"I have a plan," Floppy said to the dingos. "I think I can get rid of your fleas. Today I read Australian Adventure, a stage 7 book in Oxford Reading Tree. Biff's dog Floppy doesn't like take a bath. Suddenly, he has an adventure and the magic key takes him to Australia. He meets four dog. Men who lives there don't like dogs because dogs have fleas. Can Floppy solve their problem? Oxford Reading Tree: Level 7: More Stories B: Australian Adventure 著者 : Roderick Hunt Oxford University Press, USA 発売日 : 2011-01-01 ブクログでレビューを見る»

This Week

This week, I went to shopping and ate Korean food with my friend! I like Korean food so I was very happy😋 We go to Karakarasyokudou and ate samugyopusaru  and chijimi . I want everyone to go to eat Korean food.