スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

The Turn of the Screw

Suddenly I got a great shock. I saw him there - on top of the tower. Then I got a second shock. The man on the tower was not the Master. I felt cold and afraid. Everything was quiet; nothing moved.
This week's book is The Turn of the Screw in Oxford Dominoes series.
Do you believe the existence of ghost? This story is very strange and horrible...

A young woman came to work at country to work as a governess for two children, Miles and Flora. Flora was very beautiful girl and tought her about the large house with little secrets. Miles went to school, so he came back home during the school holidays. One day, a letter came from Miles's school and it said that Miles had expelled from his school. But the woman and the housekeeper, Mrs Grose didn't know the reason. Like these, there are some strange things about the house and the children. One evening, the woman looked the man on top of the tower who she didn't know and he stared her without saying anything. On the other day, she looked a woman with black dress like a devil. She told about two person who she looked to Mrs Grose and Mrs Grose tought her they were Peter Quint and Miss Jessel. Surprisingly, both of them were died, so they were ghosts. She felt very afraid, but she knew that her job was to protect the children from them. After that, she began to think the way to save them and tried. 

This story is  very strange and difficult to understand for me, but I felt the woman is very brave. 



コメント

  1. This book sounds a little scary and very interesting. Were you scared as you read? Has it been made into a movie?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This week

This week, I went to Fukuoka to see my friends and stay friend's house! We did takoyaki party. It's very excited😆 We spoke all night. Next day, we went shopping at Tenjin  and ate Carry Doria. Two days at Fukuoka made me so happy:)

Australian Adventure

"I have a plan," Floppy said to the dingos. "I think I can get rid of your fleas. Today I read Australian Adventure, a stage 7 book in Oxford Reading Tree. Biff's dog Floppy doesn't like take a bath. Suddenly, he has an adventure and the magic key takes him to Australia. He meets four dog. Men who lives there don't like dogs because dogs have fleas. Can Floppy solve their problem? Oxford Reading Tree: Level 7: More Stories B: Australian Adventure 著者 : Roderick Hunt Oxford University Press, USA 発売日 : 2011-01-01 ブクログでレビューを見る»

This Week

This week, I went to shopping and ate Korean food with my friend! I like Korean food so I was very happy😋 We go to Karakarasyokudou and ate samugyopusaru  and chijimi . I want everyone to go to eat Korean food.